Dublin – Korean Consulate
Address: 15 Clyde Road Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 Ireland
Phone: (353-1) 660-8800
Fax: (53-1) 660-8716
Hours of service: 9-12:30; 1:30-5:00 (lunch 12:30-1:30)
Serves (Jurisdiction): Ireland
Required documents to bring/send to the Korean consulate to receive your visa are:
· The completed E-2 Teaching Visa Application form. Download the form here. Make sure to fill it in properly and attach the Visa Issuance Number at the top of the form.
· Passport – make sure that it meets the requirements mentioned in step 1
· Photo – 1 passport sized photo, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, in color and date stamped on the back (not more than six months old).
· A photocopy of your university degree (not required at this time)
· A photocopy of your CBC after it has been apostilled (not required at this time)
· 1 set of sealed and stamped transcripts – stamped across the seal (not required at this time)
· Official Health Statement– the answers must be the same as the one sent to Korean immigration (not required at this time).
· Consul checklist: A two-page document required by the consulate to confirm your information. Download it here.
· Fee – The cost of the visa stamp will be 50 Euros. This has to be in cash or a money order (no traveler’s checks).
Please call your regional embassy to confirm this fee and the current method of payment before sending it.Note: Currently the consulate in Dublin does not require items 4-7 on this list as some other consulates do. However, please contact the consulate before sending anything to confirm which items they expect as policies do sometimes change very quickly.