Sydney – Korean Consulate
Address: St. James Center Level 13 111 Elisabeth St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
By post: G.P.O. Box 1601 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
Phone: (612) 9210-0200
Fax: (612) 9210-0202
Hours of service: 9-4 (Mon-Fri)
Serves (Jurisdiction): New SouthWales,
Queensland and the Northern Territory
Canberra – Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Address: 113 Empire Circuit Yarralumla ACT 2600 Australia
Phone: (612) 6270-4100
Fax: (612) 6273-4839
Email: (visa/notarization) email@example.com
Hours of service: 9-12, 2-5 (Mon-Fri)
Serves (Jurisdiction): ACT, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
Required documents to bring/send to the Korean consulate are:
· The completed E-2 Teaching Visa Application form. Download the form here. Make sure to fill it in properly and attach the Visa Issuance Number at the top of the form.
· Photo – 1 passport sized photo, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, in color and date stamped on the back (not more than six months old).
· A photocopy of your university degree
· A photocopy of your CBC after it has been apostilled (not required at this time)
· 1 set of sealed and stamped transcripts – stamped across the seal
· Official health statement– the answers must be the same as the one sent to Korean immigration ) (not required at this time)
· Consul checklist: A two-page document required by the consulate to confirm your information. Download it here. You must have this form witnessed by a Justice of the Peace at the State department in Australia.
· Fee – The cost of the visa stamp will be $75 AUD. This has to be in cash or a money order (no traveler’s checks). Please call your regional consulate or embassy to confirm this fee before sending it.
Please contact the consulate/embassy before sending anything to confirm which items they expect as policies do sometimes change very quickly.